PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Base (1st) chakra: represents security, basic needs, instincts, family patterns, grounding, stability
- Sacral (2nd) chakra: represents sensuality, pleasure, emotions, nurturing ourselves, change, movement, flow, sexual energies
- Solar plexus (3rd) chakra: represents personal energy, empowerment, self-esteem, self-confidence, sense of purpose
- Heart (4th) chakra: represents love, connection, compassion, forgiveness, acceptance
- Throat (5th) chakra: represents communication, self-expression, creativity, honesty, authenticity
- Third eye (6th) chakra: represents dreams, intuition, inner vision, inner knowing, clairvoyance
- Crown (7th) chakra: represents spirituality, meaning, unity, higher consciousness, Higher Power
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Anna Doogan has been a lover of movement since taking her first dance class at age three. After twenty years of studying ballet and modern dance, Anna found herself wanting to share the healing power of movement with the greater community.
Anna has a BFA in Dance, an MA in Clinical Psychology, and is currently a Psychology PhD candidate with a concentration in Consciousness and Spirituality Studies. She also holds a certificate in Dream Studies and was the first Licensed Chakradance™ facilitator in the state of Oregon.
She and her husband are the co-creators of SoulWakening, a private practice dedicated to transformative growth and learning.