PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Adult Indigo’s – highly sensitive, creative, empathic visionaries, that feel like the “ugly ducking” in the world
- Sensitive – environmental, emotions
- Receptive, intuitive
- Non-cognitive perception
- Bound to the truth
- Freedom oriented/can’t be controlled
- Spiritual feminine warriors
- Creative energy
- Empathic + connected to nature and animals
- Anxiety and depression from feeling the pain of the world
- Drawn to spiritual subjects early on
- Purpose driven
- The disconnect goes back to the fall of Atlantis
- Martial souls are in charge of the world
- When we disconnected from the Lunar (feminine) energy we sunk into 3rd dimension
- The fall left deep DNA imprints – disempowering patterns that we have been repeating
- Obstacles are created from our own resistance to change
- Guilt and fear are the emotional currency of the world
- “Ride the wave of discomfort until you reach your goal”
- Learn to embrace everything we are and take full spiritual responsibility for what we create
- Goddess archetype Artemis Diana
- All feminine souls need to embrace a healthy Indigo archetype – and become one in themselves to contribute all of their
- gifts they have to offer.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Get Yol’s Self-Assessment questionnaire and action steps to help heal the feminine.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Yol Swan is a spiritual counselor, mentor and coach who has taken the understanding of the soul and the wounded Feminine to new cosmic depths.
A modern seer who perceives life as energy and is sensitive to other dimensions, she began channeling spiritual messages in her teenage journals and later developed a practical system of spiritual healing and energy management through more than 30 years exploring the mind and psyche, guided by her intuitive gifts, mystical experiences, and enlightened teachers from both Buddhist and Hindu traditions.
Once Yol realized she was an Indigo adult expressing the wounded Feminine on the planet, she noticed that some of her clients were also Indigos while most displayed many but not all of the Indigo features. While identifying the spiritual wounds and codependent patterns they all had in common, she discovered a Feminine-Masculine Soul Spectrum that explains essential differences between the many soul types inhabiting the Earth today.
She shares her journey and profound insights in her new book, The Indigo Journals: Spiritual Healing For Indigo Adults & Other Feminine Souls, where she presents an in- depth view of the wounded Feminine and Indigo archetype, as well as her spiritual healing system to help feminine souls—and anyone willing to explore their feminine side—unlock their hidden power, discover their purpose, and balance an overly masculine world to bring in a new cosmic cycle of light.