PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- What are the common mistakes that new business owners make?
- Obsessed what they want buy versus what the customer wants – just want problem solved
- People don’t think to themselves “I want a life coach” – instead “I want to figure out x,y,z”
- Focusing too much on branding, website, before first client.
- transformation, elevation = nothing tangible
- listen to what words your clients are using. Those are your benefits. and then they feel like you’re in their head and
- *Tip* Ask past clients what the benefits were working with you.
- People tell you what they want. Listening and reflecting back what a potential clients says is the easiest way
- We have our own emotional blocks that get in the way. Inner dialog.
- “They won’t buy”, “She doesn’t need this”, “It’s too expensive”
- What do they want, Why are they here
- Your job is to help them get clear: Clarity, support, strategy
- What I see is that you’re struggling with ______ and you want _____
- Your just putting it in a way that makes sense for them to put it together and make the connection for them.
- The prospect tells you exactly what they want to hear
- You tell them the benefit is “At the end of (time frame) you’re going to have more (what they said they want).
- How does that feel? “Amazing” Why? (the’ll tell you the benefits)
- We over complicate the process!!
- Make sure it’s clear from the get go “This is a call to learn more about each other and at the end of this call see if we’re a good fit to work together.” My goal is to see if I’m a good fit to help you.
- If you don’t like the person don’t work with them! The world is abundant
- Fear of being rejected is potentially a huge block to income potential.
- Don’t keep the “cure”, aka your gift from those you can help.
- Make yourself a love file (every note of positivity, gratitude, etc)
- Being of service, Jim Rohn to be a millionaire – it’s about who you need to become.
- To create the business you want, you need to become the person
- Evolving is normal.
- Fearless = feeling the fear and doing it anyway.
- What does it really take to build a purpose driven empire?
- “Empire Building is a Work in Progress”
- The exchange of money is very sacred. As the number increases the risk is increased and emotional attachment.
- All marketing is = “I can help you solve this problem” and here’s how you can trust me to help you (offering info through blog, social media posts, media) – builds trust and credibility.
- To build a 6 or 7-figure business you need multiple price points to go on a journey together.
- group program -> retreat -> mastermind
- Building relationships 6 months in advance.
- Front end offer will make you the least amount of money but you create such
- Benefits = more confident + make more money though sales
- Where are you spending most of your time and energy?
- How can you make a dummy proof system?
- Google sites – fantastic tool to build operation documents.
- Facebook marketing – pick a strategy and stick with it
- Get them off FB and onto your email list. – Set up a series of autoresponders over a couple of weeks to build the know, like, trust factor.
- Don’t change your marketing position otherwise people will be confused and won’t remember what you do.
- Help people eliminate their fears & concerns by answering their questions:
- Q&A Call
- FAQ Page
- Answer questions with testimonials
- Find 1 channel that works for your and focus on it and do it really well.
- Have channels that you produce valuable content to show your authority.
- How are you attracting leads, are they the right leads for you? How many prospects are you converting? Rookie – 10% work up to 80%
- Convert -> Retention -> Attraction cycle
- Make sure your content leads to your offer for sale.
- Blog post re. sales funnel
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Yasmine Khater is an award-winning entrepreneur, world traveler, speaker, and the creator of Fearless Therapy. She’s known for whipping business owners into shape through her Fearless Bootcamp, Earn $5K program and Fearless Luxury Mindset Retreats.
In 2011 she was named “Top 40 Under 40” by AIESEC, the world’s largest student organization, after directing the organization’s expansion to Egypt and the Middle East. She was recruited to lay the framework for a Fortune 500 company’s post buy out of GE Plastics and organised multi-million dollar events. Alongside her job she started a social enterprise Gone Cyclin’ raising $50,000 to support women entrepreneurs in East Timor.
Since quitting the corporate world, Yasmine has coached dozens of people to quit their jobs, start and scale their six and seven figure small businesses through building trust-based marketing & sales funnels, developing airtight systems and a fearless mindset.
In the past two years she has been awarded the Stevie Awards “Young Entrepreneur of the Year”, TIAW “World of Difference Award” and “Fun Fabulous Fearless” by Cosmopolitan. She has been featured on Under30Ceo, Channel News Asia and Huffpost. She’s also worked with top companies such as P&G, PWC, Burger King, Galderma and spoken at global events such TEDxWomen, Global WIN and Chaos Asia.
- Website: www.yasminekhater.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/yasminekhater
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/yasminekhater
- Blog post: http://yasminekhater.com/lets-build-that-sales-funnel/