PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- What is the Shift?
- Anything out of alignment with the higher energy coming in and our higher selves is up in our faces to be released.
- Our path is laid out for us by higher consciousness to help us move to the next level of awakening.
- Trust – “This is what I need right now.”
- Resisting to the change and shift creates struggle and discomfort.
- Instead of mourning the loss – look at what’s opening up for you.
- We’re walking the bridge of 4th dimension between 3rd and 5th dimensions.
- Operating Systems:
- 3D – limit, duality, good vs. bad, linear time: past, present, future.
- 4D – time collapsing into the present moment. Less reaction from triggers. Manifesting faster.
- 5D – optimism, feeling light & airy, no doubt, dreamy, cooperation + co-creation, oneness with divine.
- Ask for help from the Archangels and Ascended Masters
- Healing crisis – things will appear worse before they get better.
- Ascension “symptoms”:
- Physical – Headaches, aches and pains, diet changes, sleep issues.
- Psychological – Disorientation, flatness, midlife crisis, feeling empty, living small, withdrawal, loss.
- It’s just a phase – a signal to let the old go.
- Slowing down allows things to open up for you.
- Allow yourself to be who you are in the moment and be with yourself and your feelings.
- What happens to relationships as we move to 5D?
- How does Karma fit into the picture?
- Can we make soul contract adjustments?
- When we’re in love, life is just that much easier.
- When we’re expecting our partner to fulfill our needs – it’s a call to go within and give it to yourself.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Vidya Frazier is the author of two books: The Art of Letting Go: A Pathway to Inner Freedom, published in 2002; and more recently, Awakening to the Fifth Dimension: A Guide for Navigating the Global Shift.
As an author, energy healer, and transpersonal psychotherapist, Vidya has offered workshops, classes and public presentations over the past forty years on a variety of subjects pertaining to spiritual awakening, drawing on sources from both the East and the West as well as her own inner journey.
Over the years, she has studied with a number of teachers, the most recent of which include Papaji, Adyashanti and other nondual teachers. She also studied at the Oneness University in India and has given the Oneness Blessing to numerous groups. In the past few years, she studied Quantum Healing with Dell Morris and has been involved in the program of Mastering Alchemy with Jim Self.
Currently, Vidya is focusing on giving workshops and speaking on the subject of her recent book: the phenomenon of the global Shift and how to understand the extraordinary and sometimes puzzling times we’re now living in. She presents her ideas using the paradigm known as “Ascension”—a dimensional shift she sees humanity making into a level of consciousness that’s been named the “Fifth Dimension.”