PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- When you see the same animal show up it’s a message. Animals speak to her – they represent you and something for you to know.
- She’s a “deep sea diver” and goes into your soul purpose & soul lessons while helping you transmute any fear.
- She met one of her guides when she was 5 – who at the time scared her and she prayed to go away.
- Trisha jumps right in to an amazing reading for me.
- Skeeter – persistent, I feel tiny and small, you’ll notice me. Keep going.
- She explains her process of connecting to her guides and reading for people.
- She tunes into the higher frequencies/into a meditative, quiet state
- She starts hearing whispers, she then focuses on who’s showing up to communicate.
- Guide Addie – quiet, supportive soft woman, empowering.
- Guide Grey Wolf – The Shaman she met at 5. He’s direct, and talks about soul lessons + soul purpose.
- Counsel of Elders – higher frequency, act as one. Help her focus in and go deep.
- To reconnect with her guides she started meditating – every night at 9pm (guides respect you when you are consistent).
- First she started by focusing on a black spot, then her breathing, gradually increasing her time from 1 minute to 15 min.
- She went to a Psychiatrist to make sure she wasn’t schizophrenic.
- You’ll feel your guides around you. The more you feel into the energy and sensations, the more you’ll connect.
- They’ll start sending you repeating signs and messages to guide you.
- You need to ask for their help and continue talking to them to build the relationship.
- Guides will not interfere in your life. Angels will intervene and help
- When we have random negative thoughts it could just be psychic garbage.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Trisha Condo is an internationally recognized Native American psychic medium, intuitive coach, and shaman helping her clients find success in love, finances and career and spirituality. Trisha has been reading clients from all over the world as an intuitive coach and spiritual guide for 7 years.
As a shaman, she strips off the layers to help recharge the soul and give you a peace of spirit.
Since the age of 5, she naturally tuned into the people’s energy. After graduating from Bishop’s University in Bachelor of Arts and University of New Brunswick in Bachelor of Education, she fine-tuned her psychic gifts and coaching. Trisha can also be heard Tuesday nights on A1R Psychic Radio. She resides with her family in Eastern Quebec.