PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- What sparked Tracee to say YES to everything for a year.
- When Tracee got a divorce she felt a deep inner sense of peace. Her inner soul had gotten what it wanted.
- Asked herself what if her soul always got her way what would happen?
- Followed the promptings of her inner guidance – followed the breadcrumbs.
- Everyone has an agenda for your life – the key is having the courage to follow what you want.
- Your soul knows where she’s going, knows the fastest, easiest way to get there and she’ll never steer you wrong.
- Soul = wise self = inner goddess = inner wise woman = eternal part of you
- You can have a “perfect” looking life but still feel discontent.
- Plan B isn’t the safer choice. Safe = same. Your plan B can fail.
- “If you can fail at what you don’t want, why don’t you at least try at what you do want.” Jim Carey
- How did you learn to discern between the voice of your soul vs. the voice of your ego? Quiet the outside voices.
- One of the scariest things Tracee said YES to was investing all but $10 in her checking account in a business class.
- How pushing through and not listening your soul’s desire will likely make you stuck.
- The more helping your profession the harder it tends to be to ask and receive what you want.
- When your soul wants you to do something but you are scared or uncomfortable to do it?
- Single-hood, getting to know you, dating in NYC
- Why we love masculinity.
- Soul is feminine, spirit is masculine.
- Sex is Tracee’s favorite spiritual practice. Yes, please!
- What did you learn by saying YES?
- There is a kick ass apartment, tons of clients, and a hot guy waiting for me in New York…what’s waiting for you?
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
What if you did everything your Soul told you to do for one year?
What would your life look like?
Where would your Soul take you?
What would you be doing?
Tracy lived this experiment which changed everything about the way she makes decisions in her life. She began to live on purpose.
Tracee Sioux, best-selling author, coach and radio host of The Year of YES! helps people discover their Soul’s Purpose and develop the guts to say YES!
Tracee uses her 15 years of business journalism experience interviewing thousands of entrepreneurs, her skills as a psychic intuitive, the tools of law of attraction and spiritual guidance to help people discover what they really want to do and then do it.
Today, Tracee shares her story of saying YES to everything her soul told her during her Year of YES!
- Website: www.traceesioux.com
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/TraceeSioux
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/traceesioux
- Get Tracee’s book