PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- How their incredible journey began
- What passion feels like
- Everything leads to this moment
- Your dots always connect
- With clarity and courage the pathway shows up
- Shiny object syndrome
- Let go of what’s not working to allow what is to expand. The more space you create + give it the more it can grow.
- Our attachments can distract us from our resonance + alignment
- Deciding you’re done with the old story is the first step to choosing a new one
- There is a connecting theme throughout your life’s choices
- Sacred Agreements:
- 8th chakra holds our agreements with ourselves
- 9th chakra holds our agreements with our tribe
- 10th chakra holds our agreements with the world – our legacy agreements
- Strategy and action plan is what helps the work you do integrate
- There is no spiritual magic wand – life experiences are what create our spiritual growth
- Join us for an experiential exercise as I connect with soul of ‘The Awakened Goddess’
- Release the soul of your business into the spiritual realm – so it can grow more rapidly with greater resources
- True healing is in holding space + bearing witness to someone’s process – not fixing
- Holding space for someone allows them to show up more truthfully
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Get Tay N Val’s guide, 7 Stages of of how this Universe works, plus step-by-step action steps to increase your prices or up level your life.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Tay and Val are spiritual teachers who help seasoned entrepreneurs meet their call to greatness with clear-eyed vision, groundedness and deep trust. Award-winning filmmakers, Tay and Val left successful media careers, closed their production company, wrapped work on their nationally televised television series P.S. I’m Sorry, and set off to travel the world by bicycle for a documentary project I Believe That Dreams Can Come True. Five years, three continents, and more than 400 public talks and national radio and TV appearances (in twelve countries) later, Tay and Val settled in the Pacific Northwest. They are 2016 City Artists of Seattle, and work with entrepreneurs around the globe who hear the call to rise and say yes.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors:
Tay N Val – #MyDreamIs/Video Production