PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- We all have the capacity to develop our intuition.
- Get a copy of Dr. Laurie’s book Sixth Sense: Unlocking Your Ultimate Mind Power
- What is wounded intuition?
- 4 major types of functioning.
- Ways your intuition communicates through your body.
- 3 signaling systems of the intuition.
- Easy steps to learn your intuition’s personal signal.
- The heart beat of the earth is affected by catastrophic events like 911.
- Are you having pre-cognitive dreams?
- Dr. Laurie was prepared when Hurricane Sandy hit.
- 5 gifts you need to recover from a traumatic event.
- How long does it take to recover from a catastrophic event?
- Have you experienced a major catastrophic event?
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
About the Guest:
Laurie Nadel, Ph.D. has a dual career in psychology and media with offices in New York City and Miami. She ran a program for teenagers whose fathers were killed in the 9/11 World Trade Center attacks.
Her four-time best-seller Sixth Sense: Unlocking Your Ultimate Mind Power is now an audiobook available on amazon, Audible and iTunes. The author of six books, Laurie Nadel edited Dan Rather’s ebook Lessons from the Field: Everything I Learned about Life I Learned from Reporting.
Her next book–The Five Gifts: Uncommon Wisdom for Troubling Times–will be published next year. She blogs for Huffington Post. Dr. Laurie is Vice-President of MindBodyNetwork.com