PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- First can you explain what neuroscience is and how is it important part of the work that you do?
- How does your definition of the mind and neuroscience relate to spirituality?
- If the mind is a computer and you can give it instructions, then who is the one giving the instructions?
- How do mental and emotional blocks affect our reality?
- How can you re-program a belief that is holding someone back from achieving their goals?
- Victoria shares a daily spiritual practice that has changed her life
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Victoria Melchor is a Transformational and Mindset Coach. She is on a mission to inspire others to become the masters of their mind so that they too can reach their goals and create the life of their dreams. Through her work she helps people learn practical tools to identify and remove the mental and emotional blocks that hold them back from achieving their goals. Her work is the perfect combination of mainstream science and spirituality and is based on Jungian Psychology and the latest findings in Neuroscience.