PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Tuning into ones life purpose – the essence your soul is seeking.
- Feeling unfulfilled – are you aligned with your soul’s purpose?
- Soul centered business – you are your business, educate yourself, look within for wounds and work through them.
- What is success to you?
- Are you a coach/therapist? Have you done the deeper work inside?
- Your clients & customers are mirroring things back to you and show you where you’re at.
- What level of consciousness are you holding for your clients?
- Mastermind groups are beneficial for your business growth – consider looking for groups that are modeling the positive feminine.
- Tribal living – women had more community support in tribes.
- Our feminine bodies are synced with the moon and we have cycles that need to be honored.
- Our businesses go through cycles too, learn the rhythm and the flow.
- Masculine – honor, sticking to your word, integrity, get it done.
- Feminine – devotion, deep heart-centered pull to do what it takes.
- Do your prospecting calls while you are ovulating = super desirable!!
- Tony Robins – 4 human/egoic needs:
- Love + Connection
- What is your deep reason why you want to share your message?
- Jey is terrified to get on stage!
- Work backwards
- Set dates
- Create accountability
- Fear and excitement register in the body the same.
- Ask better questions to get better answers. “How can this be easy and fun?”
- How do need support?
- Where am I feeling unprepared for this?
- What kind of accountability do I need?
- What can I implement now?
- Whatever you believe -> potential to what you see -> action -> results
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Jeannine Yoder is a New York Times Featured Business & Goddess Lifestyle Coach For Coaches, Broadway Starlet, and founder of Mentor Masterclass, The Sisterhood Mastermind and The Captivate Retreat. Jey leads new life coaches to become embodied thought leaders in Mentor Masterclass, an all-in personalized life coach training program to help women learn from the best and launch their business with the support of celebrity mentors and a soul powered sisterhood.
When it comes to helping women change makers go from best-kept-secret to embraced as an expert living her purpose, supported by a fierce community, Jey’s your power & spotlight co-creator. She has been featured living her purpose in The New York Times, Identity Magazine, The Coaches Training Blog, WellandGoodNYC, Classtivity, and on, ABC, Gossip Girl, V/H/S (Sundance/Magnolia Pictures) and in Theaters across the U.S. and New York City.
Jeannine has 10+ years of experience as a Triple Threat Performer, Risk Taker, Life Coach and Mentor. Jey is here to help you embrace a NEW way of stepping into the spotlight and launching your soul aligned business.