PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- The truth will set you free…but it might first upset you and piss you off.
- “Truth is one of the greatest spiritual practices in our life.”
- Kute’s key questions to ask yourself.
- We hold onto what we know, even if we’re suffering.
- Why it’s important to celebrate your struggles and challenges.
- THIS is your purpose in life.
- Are you wondering why you are stuck?
- Visibility and vulnerability.
- Why it’s not really about you.
- What do you want vs what life seeks to express through you.
You can also check out Kute’s newly released book YOU.ARE.THE.ONE for some great insight into your healing journey.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
About the Guest:
A charismatic visionary and transformational teacher, Kute Blackson offers a fresh, bold look at spiritual awareness for a whole new generation.
Born in Ghana, West Africa, Kute’s multicultural upbringing as the child of a Japanese mother and a Ghanaian father has spanned four different continents. His unique lineage lay the foundation for his approach to breaking down barriers and unlocking an individual’s true gifts and greatness.
Kute quickly learned that the “outside-in” approach favored by so many in the personal development space had to become an inside-out approach. So he decided to create his own method—a process that liberates the individual and the true self at the core and then pushes those gifts outward into the universe. This helps the individual get in touch with who they really are. It is a process of breaking free—so that the individual can live, give, and share the truest expression of their self. This is what Kute calls “Liberated Living.”
Colored with experiences from his own incredible journey, Kute’s debut book, You.Are.The.One., shows readers how to unlock their true potential and live a life they love, through love.
Kute is a next generation world leader out to awaken millions to Love and to Live their inspired destiny.