PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- You can be a lightworker wherever you are.
- It doesn’t require you to do anything but maintain your presence and connected to your light.
- Why traditional ceremonies are no longer as effective.
- Bringing sacred medicine back into the collective.
- You can bring the sacred + elements into any space.
- Clear + pure intention is the most important in ceremony.
- Clockwise – E, S, W, N
- When you make an offering you honor the more powerful the medicine will be.
- Animal + Butterfly medicine
- Woodpecker – breaks through obstacles
- Bluejay – protection, personal boundaries
- You are cosmic starlight.
- Crystalline skulls.
- Contact Garrett HERE to get your $20 off a hour reading or healing.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Enjoy a bonus Shamanic Journey with Garrett Duncan to meet your power animal.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Garrett Duncan was born and raised on the Navajo reservation. His clans are the Bitter Water clan born for the Red Running into the Water clan. His maternal grandfather’s clan is the Mexican clan and his paternal grandfather’s clan is the Many Hogans clan. He is from a small community of Sanostee, New Mexico and is an enrolled member of the Navajo Nation.
Garrett underwent his spiritual awakening in 2008. It happened on the 27th day of his 27th year. In this transitionary period, Garrett was dealing with a job layoff, the birth of his nephew, and visions of the future. Due to his Navajo heritage, Garrett has always encompassed his spiritual upbringing into his everyday life. This provided a solid foundation to which Garrett could rely on for assistance and guidance. After his awakening, Garrett was given guidance from an elder of the tribe to assist the peoples of Earth.
Upon receiving his Eagle feathers, Garrett was initiated into the world of shamanism. His mentor had informed Garrett of his role to act as a bridge between cultures in addition to providing healing and counsel to those who sought his energies. The elder confirmed Garrett’s gift of sight and is known as a “seer” among the Navajo. His gift also included hands on healing through energy that radiated from his hands.
Garrett is currently acting in service to his people and peoples of Earth using his wisdoms and knowledge to bring healing to those in need.