- What does it mean to be an empath?
- The difference between empathy and being empathic.
- Common signs of an empath.
- What’s something surprising about an empathic child?
- What your child’s cues can teach you.
- Why it’s not just about having a bad day.
- What you can do to help your child.
- Why your child’s tummy ache might go deeper than the food they ate.
- How to make time out a positive tool.
- Why your child needs space.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!