PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- How Nancy transformed from being atheist with a horrible fear of death.
- Play-by-play accident.
- Time + consciousness shift out of body.
- The being that saved Nancy’s life.
- Who was waiting in pre Heaven.
- The moment Nancy knew she had died.
- Our connection with all – everyone and everything.
- Why Nancy threw a temper tantrum.
- What happens during a life review.
- How your choices affect others.
- How we make amends.
- Signs that your aren’t on your path.
- Creating peace comes from within.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Bonus Footage with Nancy.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Nancy Rynes is a spiritual explorer, making the path to a love-filled life clearer for seekers the world over. Nancy is a leading voice for personalizing the wisdom of Near Death Experiences (NDEs), developing our heart-centered intuition, and living a life of inspired creativity.
She’s a speaker, artist, and author of the books Awakenings from the Light (available from amazon.com) and Messages from Heaven.