PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- How Lindsay made the leap from the corporate world to homesteading + entrepreneurship
- The power of daily gratitude
- The ‘Magic Triangle’
- Container – what you run your intention through
- Creation – aligned action + alchemy
- ROE – Return on Energy
- Where most get stuck in manifesting
- 3 Forms of energy
- Money energy
- Life force energy – ability to show up
- Resonant energy – energy that connects us to all things and brings us opportunities based on what we put out.
- The starving artist myth
- 2 Activators to bring the energy down
- Claiming + continue the flow
- Discerning your ‘Yes’s’ from your “No’s”
- Right Livelihood = soul purpose/path + sacred commerce + leadership
- Resonating versus not
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Join Lindsay and I behind the scenes for a deep dive into congruence – the second step in Lindsay’s ACAR formula.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Lindsay wants to live in a world where appreciation flows freely, kids play outdoors and lemons are in season year round. As a Mystic mama, tech entrepreneur and wellness “Inspirer-in-Chief” she’s a sought after contributor and motivator on all topics health, healing and transformation. When she is not extolling the virtues of self-tracking or “Resonance” based business, you can find her knocking almonds and generally getting her gratitude on. Lindsay’s new paradigm business community, The Mystic’s Society, is a safe haven for entrepreneurs weaving magic into their *work* in the world.
Lindsay’s corporate career encompasses management consulting, financial services, and technology. She began her career as an analyst in the technology strategy practice at Accenture before joining a mobile start up as a key, early stage employee as the 9th hire. From there she transitioned to a $2 billion insurance company to drive an IT transformation.
In 2004 she left Silicon Valley and moved with her family to a beautiful multi-generational homestead on the Central Coast of California. Having spent the last 10 years immersed in non-traditional business environments, Lindsay enjoys consulting with organizations, non-profits and socially conscious businesses on how to integrate regenerative learning and “new paradigm” business processes. Lindsay is also an entrepreneur whose companies create transformational Apps, services and resources for organizations and business leaders.