PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Wheel of the Year – Series of Ancient Calendar of Festivals & Holidays – Based on 8 energy centers through out the year.
- Each holiday has a mystery teaching
- Get Allison’s Beautiful Guide below for all the details
- Feb 1st – Imbolc/Candle Mass – Cleaning out the old + initiation
- Spring Equinox – Potential, symbol is the egg – Plant seeds
- May Day/Beltane – Desire, “sex for plants”, tapping into the wild within you
- Litha/Summer Solstice – the height of energy, stretch your limits and expand
- Lammas – time to move into the darker, feminine energy.
- Mabon/Fall Equinox – harvest time, receiving the flow of energy back, festival of gratitude, what has come in for the year
- Samhain – letting go and releasing what we no longer need.
- Winter Solstice – Yule, cultivating your inner source of light, time to dream into the new year, celebrating the light within, show appreciation for those who support you during your time of need
- Winter can bring up unresolved feelings if you haven’t prepared + slowed down.
- Use the dark (nourishing) times to tap into your creativity and open up to dreaming
- Connection during the early part of the year can be light and fun, and in the later half they need to be deeper, richer, more intimate
- The “Omen Days” – go outside first 12 days, and look for a sign (oracle reading). Each day corresponds with a month of the year.
- Christian calendar: December 25th – Jan 5th
- Pre-Christian calendar: December 20th – Jan 1st
- Omen Days: The Twelve Days of Christmas by Caitlin Matthews
- Imbolc – Live each day + year as an act of magic
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Get Allison’s Sacred Wheel Immersion guide, plus step-by-step tips for “Omen Days”.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Allison Carr LAc is a witch, healer, writer, mother and licensed acupuncturist. She received her BA in history from Reed College, and her Masters in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from Oregon College of Oriental Medicine. She is trained in Classical Five Element Acupuncture and is a certified Herbalist in Chinese Medicine as well as a graduate of the Blue Iris Mystery School where she trained in the skills of witchcraft, magic and the path of the priestess, with Colette Gardiner. She writes a blog and as offers classes in magic and healing.