PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- What is the third force and when resistance is a good thing
- How Molly discovered the third force in her performance fear
- We self-sabotage when only one force is used
- Active/Giving VS. Passive/Receiving
- Holding both at the same time brings about the third force
- Using self-observation and attention allows us to see our resistance
- Maintain sensations in your body – Tune into what the body is trying to tell you
- Letting go can be the catalyzing force we need for change
- Our ability to receive can be blocked by our attachment to thought
- Join us for an Experiential Exercise:
- Notice a sensation in your body
- Bring attention to it while maintaining the sensation in your lower body
- Stay with the sensation and experience it fully
- Notice the thoughts that are going by
- Notice any feelings that come up
- What is the message? Is there a unified thought?
- The thoughts will affect the emotions – and becomes a feedback loop
- Follow it and ride the wave
- The observer is the only one that can see the attachment
- Presence the shadow
- Acceptance for what is releases the energy you’ve tied up into it
- The objective observer and drama
- Presence your feelings internally without expressing them externally
- We’re rarely upset about the “thing” it’s because how we feel because of that “thing”
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Download Molly’s ebook – The Abundance Mindset, plus use her action steps to learn how to increase awareness in your body.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Molly Knight Forde, professional classical pianist, and spiritual mentor, has been leading people to spiritual and personal freedom through expanded awareness techniques, mindfulness practices and meditation for over 15 years. She facilitates group meditation classes, online live courses, international meditation and movement retreats. She accepts private clients on a global basis via Skype. Her methods are a unique blend of several traditions that have proven to yield extraordinary results.
She began her adult spiritual practice in Paris as a student of Raymond Kotai Lambert, founder of the Integral Yoga Institute in Paris, and an innovative teacher who sought to bring the practice of Zen and Yoga together. Under his guidance for 9 years she immersed herself in the practices of Irano-Egyptian Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Kriya, and Zazen. After moving to Seattle in 1994, she embarked on an intense 10 year participation in Fourth Way Work and its Sufi influences, as well as 2 years of Wisdom School for energy awareness. She has participated in Gurdjieff Movements seminars around the world and is herself an accomplished Movements teacher and pianist. Her solos piano CD’s are available on Amazon.com and CDbaby.com
Her greatest wish is to contribute to the planet by assisting individual transformation through mindfulness, meditation, movement and music.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors:
Tay N Val – #MyDreamIs/Video Production