PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Boundaries are for keeping yourself in, rather than for keeping others out
- 6 Voices in your head
- Intuition – divine knowing from your higher self – waiting to be listened to
- Guides – helpers on the other side here to help you on your journey
- Spirit Guides
- Ego – the fear gremlin (should not be in charge)
- Logical thinking – neutral, tells you what to expect based on probability
- Past Programming – the voices of people in the past
- What’s mine what’s yours?
- Who’s energy is this?
- Taking on other peoples’ stuff so they don’t have to feel bad
- You can’t heal someone else’s feelings
- Look at your results
- Sometimes it’s time to let someone go
- Art of receiving + presence
- Who do you want to become?
- Are you out of practice of receiving? Try mental rehearsal
- Your experience of money won’t change until you heal it
- Visualization is great to help you figure out what you want
- “Now’s the time” moment – feels easy, like the natural next step
- Be hootless – Lester Levinson
- Practice welcoming what is
- If something is coming up – look for the message versus resisting it
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Join Erin Ashley and I behind the scenes as we continue our conversation and talk about being empathic and narcissists.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Rev. Erin-Ashley Kerti is a world renowned psychic and spiritual teacher. She specializes in assisting empaths and psychically sensitive individuals tune into their gifts and enjoy all that life has to offer (even in the grocery store.) She assists them in recognizing the strength in their sensitivities, the power of their depth. Rev. EA has studied at the University Metaphysical Sciences and has a masters in forgiveness work.