PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Clare shares her life altering experience that was the catalyst for creating TreeSisters.
- Clare explains what nature based feminine leadership is.
- What has been the hardest thing about stepping up and trying to do this?
- TreeSisters is a nature and living systems based organization.
- What holds women back from giving their gifts.
- TreeSisters just launched a course called Earthing the Moon that focuses on menstruation – but you’re an ecological charity, what is the link?
- TreeSisters just planted their first 15,000 trees in Southern India – Why that is important and what are the organizations goals.
- Clare shares her daily spiritual practice that has changed her life.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Clare Dakin is the founder of TreeSisters – an eco-femme UK charity exploring how nature based feminine leadership can contribute to behavior change – specifically the acceleration of tropical reforestation through crowd funding.
Clare is a free radical, Earth loving social entrepreneur and inspirational speaker who worked internationally for 18 years facilitating groups, coaching business leaders and creating behavior change processes within the personal growth sector. She worked for three years as the UK co-ordinator for a massive agro-forestry initiative in southern India called Project GreenHands before initiating TreeSisters – an organization that operates out of the wisdom of living systems.