PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Rev Jersey Girl – Pragmatic, simple, keeping it real “I might be the only tattoo bearing, tequila shooting, sex loving minister you’ll ever meet!“
- She started doing her internal work + people started listening
- Science of Mind – the presence is within you.
- Responsibility – When you take responsibility for your life you how the power to recreate it.If you want to blame others you are powerless – by giving up your power.
- Everything is consciousness. Consciousness first, consciousness always.
- Forgiveness – Book Radical Forgiveness – Colin Tipping
- Don’t identify with being a victim or as a survivor because that’s not who you are.
- “Who’s been holding it in place?” Miguel Ruiz
- You have to let go of what you can’t change and allow others to make their own decisions.You aren’t your story.
- Forgiveness comes because we’ve judged or objected to someone or something.
- When we judge someone else, we judge parts of ourselves.
- You have to want to be happy more than you want to be right.
- Your body will tell you if you’re living authentically.
- Spiritual bypass – disconnect between head and heart. Thinking vs feeling
- Radical honesty – never denying what you feel, not blame someone else, and ask what was my part.
- Practice feeling your feelings and don’t judge yourself for the feelings you’re having.
- The power of HOPE
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Get Michelle’s gift of a free subscription to Creative Thinking eMagazine and action steps to cultivate self love.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Michelle Wadleigh is an inspiring and exciting coach, speaker, workshop and retreat facilitator, and sought after Prayer Practitioner. Michelle is the founding Spiritual Director of the Center for Spiritual Living North Jersey, where she still serves today as Pastor. Her easy-going, personal style, utilizing humor, and a wealth of experience have helped thousands of people to experience great transformation in their lives.
Michelle is a very unique, practical teacher who is passionate about you mastering a fully expressed life. She is grounded in solid metaphysical principles, and brings to her teaching a wide-open heart along with a sense of humor joyfully demonstrated through her laughter and her engaging style. Her focus as a teacher is teaching to empower others for their own spiritual and emotional liberation through the application of the practical tools methods including the Science of Mind©. She is a straight shooter who calls things as she sees them. The lesson that she brings everywhere is: Everything is consciousness. Consciousness first, consciousness always.
Michelle is the author of three books: Prosperous Me, 40 Days to Freedom: A Lenten Practice for the Modern Mind, and And So It Is, a book written specifically for individuals who take issue with the word god. She has also recorded two inspiring CDs: Organic Visioning and I AM Awake. Her latest book, Prosperous Me, will be available soon.
While helping so many others to lead fully expressed lives, Michelle has been busy living her own life, raising three sons in Northern New Jersey and is about to have her second grandchild. Michelle finds the roles of wife, mother and grandmother to be precious and worthy of whatever time it takes to have healthy relationships.