PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- His inspiration to study Ayurveda and become a Swami.
- Ayurveda – the science of life – creating balance with nature.
- 80% of college students deal with anxiety and/or depression and have a 50% dropout rate.
- My first experience with guided visualization.
- How we can use Ayurveda to gain more clarity and release stress, anxiety & depression.
- Why we should switch from using white sugar to raw honey, sucanat, maple syrup depending upon your element (fire, air, water, etc)
- Some foods are heating like chili’s, garlic, onions, and some are cooling.
- How Heart Blessing energy sessions came about and the powerful experiences people are having.
- “Daily download by Sawamiji” – sounds great to me!
- The 5th dimension is eternal. There is no time or space. It’s like having 4 legs to our chair versus 2.
- Swamiji walks us through an experience to shift into the 5th dimension and program us for enlightenment @ 28 Min
- Time and space creates duality.
- Stay grounded, eat healthy foods, do things that you love that you feel called to do.
- Materialism and spiritualism are coming together. It’s time to master spiritual materialism.
- How Ayurveda nurtures the laws of alignment and attraction.
- Veda Pulse is new technology to scientifically validate Ayurveda.
- How Ayurveda addresses the female reproductive system and helps with PMS and Menopause.
- Swamiji takes us through a powerful energy clearing experience around money blocks and shares what a “download” is @ 46 min.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Over the past 40 years Swami Sadashiva Tirtha, Swamiji for short, has written several books including the Amazon #1 bestseller in its category, The Ayurveda Encyclopedia. He has also spoken to the White House alternative medicine commission.
When Swamiji was a college freshman he tried meditation after he lost his parents in a car accident. This gave him some inner peace and he made this his life’s work. Swamiji’s latest book is The Stress-Free College Student, offering solutions to reduce the 80% anxiety/depression and 50% dropout rates among college students. Bryant University’s listed his book next to their list of ’50 Books that Changed the World’.
- Website: http://TheHipGuru.com
- Twitter https://twitter.com/thehipgurusguid
- Facebook bit.ly/HipGurusGuideFacebook
- LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/swamisadashivatirtha
- Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/thehipgurusguid/
- Instagram http://instagram.com/thehipguru
- Tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/thehipguru
- Google+ https://plus.google.com/+TheHipGurusGuide/
- Get Swamiji’s Books