PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- How we met 4 years ago at a networking event…she was wearing red!
- I was the first person in the coaching industry she met.
- I appreciate the relationship we’ve developed – from fellow networkers, to friends, to neighbors, to business masterminds.
- The value of making time to spend time with friends offline – not just by their “status updates”
- Keys to creating an effective mastermind.
- The challenge with networking events.
- How to shift from leading from the masculine to relaxing more into the feminine in biz and life.
- The big lessons I learned from my surgery.
- Shakima’s Louboutin shoe story.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Shakima Martinez is a business and marketing strategist for aspiring service based entrepreneurs. Her brilliance is helping women combine their passions and interests and turning them into a thriving business that feeds their soul.
Her corporate background in Operations, Marketing, Human Resources and Finance often comes in handy, but it is truly her innate ability to take your smallest idea and turn it into something wildly amazing, that impresses her clients every time.