PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- How ‘living her life’ was always 10 lbs away.
- Once Sarah quit dieting she realized how limited her life had become “My life was the source of my misery”
- She started filling her happiness pool and lost a lot of weight naturally, she no longer needed to use food to fill the void.
- Our experiences growing up and the messages we received about out weight.
- Spirituality fit into the weight loss equation? is where we can get grounded and experience magic. It gives us more texture.
- The feeling of fullness give us the experience of the depth of our core. The physical feeling of connecting with our core.
- The density of food can be misused to ground your energy.
- Waiting on the weight – waiting to date, waiting to get a new career, waiting to live your dream life…until…you have something (husband, perfect weight) = leads to feeling empty.
- How incorporating joy into your life and living your life can bring you everything you want without waiting for it.
- Get into the flow of your life and start asking for what you want. It’ll start coming in with ease.
- When you gain weight, your body is reflecting something you need to focus on. Ask your inner self questions:
- “Oh honey, do you need something?”
- “What’s the matter?”
- “What are you really worried about?”
- Identify what you inner critic sounds like and you’ll learn how to discern it from your higher self.
- It gives you something to reach out to in a time of help. Literally just say out loud,
- God (insert: Universe, Inner Guide, Soul, Allah, Buddha, Nature), I need some help here. I am about to eat an entire thing of ice cream, part of me wants to walk away, but most of me wants to devour it, and I don’t think I will be able to stop, I’m scared, can you help me? Can you make me walk away? I cannot do this alone, I put it in your hands.”
- Having a spiritual practice helps ground you and makes you feel safe and protected during the vulnerable times in your weight loss journey
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
As a full-figured woman who struggled with her weight for years, Sarah finally found the key that all diets were missing. After bouncing between fad diets and struggling with her body image, Sarah realized she had been “waiting on the weight” – waiting to be thin before she: got the great job, the great relationship, lived a life beyond her wildest dreams.
When Sarah stopped waiting on the weight, she finally did all the things that she had put on hold for years: going for her ideal job, flirting with her dream guy, going out dancing and living a fully engaged life. In her words, the late night “pity snacking” ceased with all the joy and activity this new lifestyle brought and finally created a body she loved.
Now as the founder of Live More Weigh Less TM, the most popular non-diet weight loss program on the Internet, she believes that every woman deserves to have their ideal body, which is not looking like your 23-year-old self, your best friend or your favorite celebrity. It’s about creating YOUR perfect body for your phase of life, constitution and lifestyle.