PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- When and how she realized that she could manifest whatever she wanted into her life.
- What circumstances makes manifesting easier.
- Why most people have difficulty in manifesting their dreams.
- The importance of becoming a match vibrationally to what you want – and what that really means.
- The daily spiritual practices that have improved Roz’s ability to create things in her life with ease.
- Listing and feeling appreciation.
- Turning focus to what you want.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Roz Miller Choice is a U.S. commercial real estate investor. She is co-owner of a real estate acquisition company that specializes in buying multi-family homes and apartment buildings. She has negotiated multi-million dollar deals and is an expert in many industry techniques.
She is the author of five real estate investment books.
Prior to becoming an investor, Roz Miller Choice was an award-winning television reporter. She reported on stories across the country for CNN, FOX-TV and WCBS-TV. As a television journalist, Roz was on location, with her TV crew, at natural disasters, crime scenes, riots and protests.
She has interviewed Heads of States, entertainment celebrities and newsmakers.
Roz Miller Choice has been a guest speaker at the United Nations and at universities in Latin America. She has traveled worldwide and had extended stays in Mexico and Europe. She recently completed a 5 month sabbatical in the South of France.
Get Roz’s Real Estate Books