PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- What was the moment where Rick knew he had unique abilities and what that realization was like.
- How has his abilities benefited him and enriched his life.
- The boundaries Rick has with the spirit world and why he doesn’t “turn off” his psychic abilities.
- What one can do to develop and apply their own perceptive abilities and special gifts.
- His experience as THE Psychic Medium on SYFI’s “The Possessed”
- What exactly are ‘Haunted Places’ and are there evil spirits.
- The supernatural experiences that have stood out for him during his work as a Psychic Medium.
- My grandmother comes to visit and Rick shares some personal messages she has for me.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Since 2003, Psychic Medium Rick Hayes has brought inspiration and life changing insight to thousands through personal consultations, media appearances and speaking engagements but today Rick shares with you the gifts of life daily and the life after.
Rick is a published author, inspirational speaker, the founder of LifesGift, Inc and is what many define as a world renowned Psychic Medium. He has appeared on numerous radio and television shows that include The Travel Channel, The Chiller Channel, SYFY Channel, Sirius Satellite Radio, CBS Radio and Fox TV.
Rick is featured as one of the top 25 Psychic Mediums of America in the 2014 published book ‘The Top 100 Psychics and Astrologers in America’, and named the 2013 Medium of the Year by the Paranormal Association Awards.