PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- She shares her difficult journey with modeling and how that brought her to the path of the Living Goddess.
- How Renee has developed her relationship with the wild, untamed essence inside.
- What has been the most helpful for her journey of awakening.
- What are Renee’s daily practices to stay awake and embodied fully in her feminine essence.
- What is the starting place for women on the path to embracing the Goddess?
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Renee Jeffus is a Shamanic Priestess, Women’s Transformational Life Coach and Devoted Mama of three. She is the founder and director of The Revolutionary Radiance Movement where she supports women, all over the world through various programs and events, in discovering and living from their true feminine essence, sacred sensuality, authentic beauty and embodied power.
Renee spent many years as an outwardly successful but deeply conflicted model who was known for her Cover Girl Cosmetics campaigns in the 80s and 90s. She then left the business on a powerful healing quest to reclaim her life and to remember her Divinity. This deep inner quest for wholeness and healing blossomed into her life mission of supporting other women in living their fullest,
most expressive and empowered lives.
Renee is a certified Herbalist and Connected Wellness Practitioner, an Energetic and Shamanic Healer, Tantra Educator, Tantric Dance Teacher, Speaker and Author. She brings her wise woman wisdom, her deep heart compassion and her radiant power in service to humanity’s great awakening during these revolutionary times.