PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- What motivated her to create Paws for Thought Animal Foundation?
- Dr. Tricia’s plans to expand.
- My experience fostering animals – meeting my dog Colby in a meditation.
- Ways you can help
- Volunteer with the animals
- Donating time to help build website
- Financial Donations
- Become a part of Uni-paws ministry group.
- Adopt a Soldier program
- Let Dr. Tricia you want to help and she’ll find a place for you.
- What she would do differently? Put systems and staff and volunteers in place before starting to advertise.
- Identify goals, needs, what resources do you need?
- Don’t try to do it alone!
- Find people of like mind, heart and spirit to help you.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Dr. Tricia Working is the founder of Paws for Thought Foundation and she is on a mission to build a cooperative resource through the efforts of community leaders, local businesses and civic organizations plus people like you, on the issues of animal control, responsible pet ownership, community education and outreach, and the development of a community-based animal sanctuary. Her goal is to build a consortium for communication and policy development between business, government, civic, citizen and animal welfare/rescue organizations.