PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Feng Shui is a foundational practice to support your inner work
- Your home reflects your life
- Raise the vibrational consciousness of your environment
- Your home is dense energy and holds old energy that can neutralize your spiritual work
- What is your MAIN mission?
- It’s not just about the clutter
- Acupuncture for your home – every part of your home has specific energy.
- The crazy things that are happening in your life might NOT be your fault.
- Feng Shui creates a ripple effect.
- Everything in your home is made of energy and has it’s own vibration.
- Start out small
- Everything needs to breathe and be honored.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Learn tons of practical ways you can harness the energy of your home fully and correctly to support manifesting the vision you have of your life. Plus, download Patricia’s Ultimate Feng Shui Checklist.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Patricia Lohan, helps female entrepreneurs accelerate success through Feng Shui and her Mary Poppins Bag of transformational tools. She shows you what they don’t teach in business school, what lies between the lines, your top secret tool for success. She is a Feng Shui expert, a healer and passionate female entrepreneur who has shaped her dream life living in Bali with her husband.
She is has seen first hand the power of the mind, surroundings and inner healing, clearing and aligning everything so it works holistically. An incredibly spiritual person but also highly practical too. She loves entrepreneurship with 15 years of experience running and growing three successful start ups of her own.