PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Our Soul family – familiar, knowing.
- Finding spirit within.
- Divine marriage – we need both the masculine and feminine
- If you don’t show up with your truth, others can’t.
- Compassion vs. blame.
- Speak up and speak out!
- You teach other people how to treat you.
- How to stop giving your power away.
- How does it feel to embody the divine feminine – confidence, inner knowing, acknowledge yourself.
- You can’t make any mistakes.
- Fear and love can’t exist together.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Patricia leads you inward to connect with the inner child within and she’ll teach you how to sing your heart’s voice.
She finishes the experience with a channeling from Mary Magdalene to give you a very special message just for you.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Patricia Iris Kerins has been working as a fully qualified therapist in the Mind Body Spiritual Field for 30 years. She is passionate about empowering the authentic voice of women worldwide.
Her expertise is in helping women to find, restore and build their inner confidence, self worth and self-esteem. This enables them to speak up and out, step up and out with Love, Trust and Faith. Leading with their hearts becomes their default position. Their authentic voices soar out powered by Divine Love. Patricia also teaches and shares how to balance the Divine Feminine with the Divine Masculine.