PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- What is Shamanic Breath work and how does it work?
- We hear a lot about Shadow these days. What does shadow work look like and how can it help one’s path of enlightenment
Pam explains the cycles of change and what she refers to as Death and Rebirth.
- Water Cycle – Everything is provided, feeling comfort, emotional realm. (Relaxation)
- Earth Cycle – Feeling cramped and pressured, depressed, we need something to change. (Many people get stuck here)
- Fire Cycle – Movement, Action, will, burning away those things that no longer serve you. (Burnout)
- Ring of Fire – Oh, I can’t do it alone, and I need help. Surrendering to Spirit and to whatever the outcome will be.
- Air Cycle – Celebration and Rebirth into something new!!
- How to bring balance through the cycles and how do we bypass
- Surrender is the hardest part for will driven people
- Timing is really important. Pay attention to your signals.
- How does Shamanic Astrology play a part in Pam’s work?
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
About the Guest:
I had never tried the powerful technique of Shamanic breath work until today. Pam Savory walks us through a short meditation where I had some pretty cool and thought provoking relevance to my life. With these few minutes I found myself in Egypt with new insight and wanting more.
Pam Savory & Barb Westover have had private clients in the field of energy medicine and coaching for almost 20 years. They have facilitated women’s groups, and later integrated men into some of their programs since 2000.
Pam and Barb both have their PhD’s in Shamanic Psychospiritual studies. Barb’s specialty is a Reiki Master teacher and practitioner and Pam’s is soul smithing, finding the jewels that are within all of us. Like mining for jewels, one should never go into the caves alone. Get support from Pam and Barb to go where you need to go to bring forth the buried treasures!