PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Giving her life over to the Goddess.
- The Teacher
- The Mother
- The Third Goddess – Yana
- Spiritual community can be found in every town.
- Resistance creates pain.
- Surrender into life and life will become extraordinary.
- Continuum between spiritual realm and the physical realm.
- Guidance comes in many forms – have you been listening?
- If the question has come to ripeness, the answer is there.
- Trusting is the hardest lesson of all.
- What we do in our lives sets the pattern for all future ages.
- Our intentions are psychically more potent than our actions.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
About the Guest:
Nin Bebeau created four graduate schools in Psychology and Healing in Boulder, Colorado with her husband Charles. Nin created a priestess-hood called the Qadisha and has led women’s rituals for over twenty years. She’s also traveled around the world giving talks on how we can work together as a global family. She also went on specific peace missions to Beijing, Jerusalem, South Korea and even North Korea. Nin is currently the Founder and Director of Florence ORganizes, a bipartisan inclusive organization dedicated to protecting human rights and the environment.
Episode Sponsored By…HealingWaze.com
HealingWaze, is paving the way for alternative healers to get noticed locally and nationally in a way never done before.
Learn how to become part of a professional network dedicated to the field of alternative healers, and open yourself to attracting more of the clients you want.
Visit HealingWaze.com and use Promo Code ‘AWAKE’ to receive two months free.