PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- How Mike define’s success.
- What happened in Mike’s life that inspired him to write his book Enough Already.
- He shares the personal story that gave him the name for his book.
- Why Mike gave up a high-powered public relations career to create his own version of love, success, and happiness.
- Not feeling good enough and needing outside validation are the most common challenges Mike finds with spiritual entrepreneurs have in creating success?
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Mike Iamele seemed to have it all. By the age of 24, he was raking in the money at his own public relations firm. Turns out it was killing him in every sense of the word. When a stress-induced illness hit him head on, he began to question everything he believed about success.
It was at that point when Mike decided he had enough. He was ready to have success on his own terms – not everyone else’s.
Mike Iamele is an international writer, clinical herbalist, business coach, and author of the book Enough Already: Create Success on Your Own Terms (Conari Press 2015). He specializes in helping entrepreneurs redefine and create success on their own terms to turn their passions into thriving businesses. After recovering from a debilitating illness, Mike gave up his high-powered public relations career to find his own version of love, success, and happiness.
Today Mike and I talk about how to create the success of your dreams.
- Get a copy of Mike’s book Enough Already