PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- What is Shamanism?
- The key difference between power loss and soul loss.
- How to bring back talents and gifts.
- What is the Shaman’s Journey?
- 3 places you’ll find in the Shaman’s World.
- Ordinary versus Non-Ordinary reality.
- This is where our Spirit Helpers reside
- How to nurture your relationship with your spirit helpers.
- Are you just making it up?
- How to connect with your Power Animal – Sandra Ingerman
- The 7 directions of the medicine wheel
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
About the Guest:
Michelle Christensen received an Masters. degree in Psychological counseling from Pacifica Graduate Institute in 1993. In 2001 she completed the Three year Advanced Shamanic Training Program with the Foundation for Shamanic Studies. She has also studied intensively with indigenous Shamans from Africa and the Lakota Nation.
Michelle is a Reiki Master and often combines this hands on healing technique with her work in counseling and Shamanism.