PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Mastin refers to himself as a recovering Christian in the book. He shares why he shifted from religion to spirituality and how he sees the two differently.
- We are always evolving and we are never “done”.
- The greatest lesson Mastin has learned from his spiritual journey.
- Why you should be scared often as an entrepreneur.
- The importance of daily exercise and eliminating sugar and how that’s affected his spiritual practice.
- Mastin shares the correlation he’s noticed between love and money.
- I ask him the advice he’d give to passionate entrepreneurs who are ready to take their life & biz to the next level.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Mastin Kipp is the founder of TheDailyLove.com – a website, daily e-mail, and twitter account that serves soulful inspiration to a new generation. Originally started as a feed of quotes sent just to Mastin’s friends, The Daily Love exploded to global fame after just a single tweet from Kim Kardashian. And, a love monster was born.
Mastin now has a book, Daily Love: Growing into Grace (Hay House September 9, 2014), written with his signature engaging spirit and humor where he encourages other young seekers to discover their own paths. In Daily Love, he shares his personal stories of near death experiences, as well as how he found the resolve to survive and, overcome them, embracing all of his experiences as part of his journey to becoming who he really is. Says Mastin, “All spiritual-type teachers have come to teach the world what they themselves need to learn.”
Oprah herself has said Mastin is an “up and coming thought leader of the next generation of spiritual thinkers.” He just concluded a very successful 30 city North American tour. Mastin divides his time between his home in Los Angeles with his girlfriend Jenna and conducting seminars across the USA, Europe and beyond – including locations such as Ibiza and Bali.