PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Her experience filming her energy orgasm demonstration – you can watch it below.
- Being vulnerable touches people – head versus heart.
- Singapore is not a part of China – most modern country in Asia – most Westernized but still conservative values.
- Why Martha became a Clinical Sexologist.
- Her turning point when she realized she hated being a woman – shifting from struggle, living from a place of anger to learning the art of feminine presence.
- Being feminine is not in conflict with being a feminist.
- The importance of moving our sexual energy – if we are blocked energetically we will have blocks show up in our life.
- Just because you look feminine on the outside – if you’re still acting masculine you’re not being feminine.
- Values of being a feminine
- Being vs doing
- Fluid, flowing, shapeshifting
- Softening is our strength
- You don’t have to try to be beautiful – you ARE beautiful.
- Stillness, Subtleness
- When you are afraid you appear more stiff and shut down your sexy vibe.
- The tightness of your jaw is correlated with the tightness of your vagina!! What?!
- How do you respond to your partner when you’re not happy with them?
- The value of being in your womb space (3 inches below your belly button)
- Don’t try to control your man, invite him in
- What it means to be a Sex Goddess
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Is talking about sex taboo? Is sex a bad word? Are you afraid to love sex and be labeled a slut? How does one become a sex goddess? I explore this and more with Clinical Sexologist Dr. Martha Tara Lee of Eros Coaching.
Based in Singapore, Dr. Martha Tara Lee is Founder and Clinical Sexologist of Eros Coaching. She is a certified sexologist with a Doctorate in Human Sexuality. She provides sexuality and intimacy coaching for individuals and couples, conducts sexual education workshops and speaks at public events in Asia and beyond.