PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- 25 killed in a car accident – his near death experience
- Stepped into a garden of indescribable beauty
- Everything is made of light + love
- Darkness serves give us the illusion of being separate from one another
- He woke up on his 42nd birthday enlightened
- Spirit began to communicate with him and would teach him for 1 year
- Miracles are part of his everyday life
- Own your gifts consciously
- Our souls know all possibilities and make the choices that serve us best.
- His experience with spontaneous healing
- All beings are one – that one being, is divinity
- If you don’t claim your divine status you cannot act in a divine manner
- How do we become more spirit-led?
- There is no such thing as spiritual growth, only an arrival
- 5 Words of your spiritual home
- Trust + Believe – the foundation
- Allow + Appropriate – the walls
- Love – the roof
- Mantra – Trust, believe, allow appropriate love
- Why Spirit waits until the eleventh hour
- Visual Meditation to release old baggage – fear
- Anger is the tool of a victim
- Everything happens for us not to us
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Get Mani’s gift of 7 meditations, a printable prayer poster and action steps.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Mani Pureheart is an “ordinary” person who was suddenly and unexpectedly awakened by Spirit in April of 1987. A non-believer and non-seeker, his first impression upon hearing voices in his head was that he was going crazy. The voices, which he now refers to as “Spirit” – the Creator in its many forms – informed him that he was going to be taught healing and spirituality.
A lifelong omnivorous reader, Mani was told by Spirit that it alone would teach him for the first year and that it would block any attempt on his part to acquire this knowledge anywhere but from Spirit itself. After that time, Spirit said, he could go to any source, read any book, and follow any teacher that he might wish. As the year progressed, the reason for this method became clear. As Spirit explained it, no matter how well intentioned the author, anyone who attempts to put spiritual teachings into words slants them to align more with their own hopes, fears, and expectations. By teaching Mani directly, the message was given and received in a more pure form. Try as he might, Mani was totally unable to read even the most basic book on spirituality for a full year. At the completion of the year, Mani had no need or desire to seek any teacher but his own heart and his connection with All that IS. Indeed, he is widely recognized today as “a teacher’s teacher, a healer’s healer and a psychic’s psychic”.
Mani has “died” several separate times from different causes, has undergone the entire out-of-body near-death and through the tunnel of Light experience more than once and has returned to this plane a humbled, changed and gifted person who is totally dedicated to healing and service.
Mani is widely regarded as one of the most powerful spiritual teachers and effective, insightful psychic healers and medical intuitives of today. His ability to accurately perceive the workings of the spirit, mind and body is so well developed that in some instances he picks up trouble areas that are not currently a problem or that the client is unaware of until they reflect on their life patterns.
Miraculous healings are a part of Mani’s everyday life.