PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Hear how Mali & Joe met…
- Let’s define who a soulmate is.
- How to “play leapfrog” with your partner – a very intimate and connecting activity for couples.
- Examples of how Mali & Joe have played leapfrog in their own relationship.
- How a couple might use sexual healing as discussed in their new book The Soulmate Lover
- How does all of this relate to helping each other to heal the “shadow”?
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Mali Apple and Joe Dunn are relationship coaches, lovers, and best friends. Their bestselling book The Soulmate Experience: A Practical Guide to Creating Extraordinary Relationships, which won a 2012 International Book Awards gold medal and a 2012 Living Now Awards silver medal, has been called “a relationship guide masterpiece” and “a catalyst for transformation in life, relationships, and self.” The sequel, The Soulmate Lover: A Guide to Passionate and Lasting Love, Sex, and Intimacy, was just published in January.