Visionary and Intuitive Lisa Marie Rosati is a renowned Transformation Catalyst for women. She’s the Creatrix of The Goddess Lifestyle Plan™ & Sugar Free Goddess Program™, Expert Columnist for Aspire Magazine, and co-author of the best selling books – Embracing Your Authentic Self, In Pursuit Of The Divine, Success In Beauty, and Inspiration For A Woman’s Soul: Choosing Happiness.
Lisa empowers spiritual women around the world on how to magically create an abundant life they love by teaching them how to strategize and optimize each key area of their life using her signature process called Goddess Lifestyle Alchemy™. It’s Lisa life passion to help women experience a luscious goddess life overflowing with red-hot passion, vibrant health, entrepreneurial success, practical magic, sacred ritual, feminine mystery, spiritual connection, prosperity and juicy fun.
Here’s what Lisa and I talk about:
- “A Goddess is a woman constantly on the green grass edges of becoming her most powerful and healthy self” – body, mind and spirit.
- We are human expressions of the Divine.
- We teach what we transcend and we light the way for others.
- The Key is Congruence – actions and thoughts are in alignment with how you’re feeling inside you’re in the flow.
- What I’m not willing to do?
- Are you focused on the lack? the fault? what’s missing?
- Put your attention on the beauty and look for what you want.
- Journal the positive qualities about the person/situation
- Memory box
- Drama feeds our old patterns.
- We try to hide our shadow self – what we are ashamed of or think is unacceptable.
- Fall in love with your shadow.
- Cardinal elements – Air, Water, Fire, Earth and Spirit
- Channeling the energy of Archetypes (Patterns & Characteristics)
- Expansion (excitement) vs. Contracted (fear)
- Manifestation happens with alignment + congruence.
- “What’s the learning here?” “Show me…what is it I need to know?”
- 12 Key Areas – if one isn’t working it affects all others.
- Divine speaks symbolically.
- 3 D’s – Do it, Delegate it, Ditch it
- Dance between the masculine and feminine.
- Live your life as a sacred ceremony – Open your day with a ritual. End your day with a ritual.
- Invocation: “Show me. Guide my thoughts, guide my words, guide my actions to be of the highest service in this world and so it is.”
- Give yourself permission to course correct.
- Foot in the past – Foot in the future = dilutes your personal power.
Lisa’s Practical Tips & Gift for Academy members:
- Start a sacred practice and notice the magic happening around you.
- Prioritize yourself on your to do list.
- Don’t say yes on the spot. Give yourself space to decide on your own terms. Do things because you want to, not out of obligation.
Get Lisa’s Exclusive Gift
Connect with Lisa:
- Twitter Handle: LisaMarieRosati
- Personal Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/lisa.m.rosati
- Goddess Lifestyle Plan Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/GoddessLifestylePlan
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lisamarierosati/
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/lisamarierosati/
Show Sponsor – Sapphire Soul
I absolutely love Sapphire Soul’s uniquely themed boxes because each month comes with gorgeous products from the best of the best holistic artists, entrepreneurs and businesses who create mindful items that are consciously aligned with the monthly message.
Find out more at http://sapphiresoul.com Use the coupon code MALAME to get a Free gemstone mala bracelet with any original or large box purchase through 12/31/15.
Click below to tweet some love!
[Tweet “A Goddess is a woman constantly on the edges of becoming her most powerful + healthy self @LisaMarieRosati”]
If you enjoyed this episode, head on over to iTunes and leave us a rating and review!