PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Our essence shines through our eyes.
- Eye reading – observation + pattern recognition.
- Notice what stands out most? Where does their energy go?
- Thrive types – “Archetypes for thriving”
- Talents (we each have 3), pacing/rhythm, decision making, communication style, motivation, world view
- 7 Talents: Priest/Priestess, Server, Sage, Artisan, King/Queen, Warrior, Scholar
- Angela: Artisan, Priestess, Sage
- Laureli: Scholar, Warrior, Sage
- Masks and how they sabotage us in dating.
- We choose types like our parents.
- We look for people that are different from us because we’re unconsciously looking for what we feel we’re missing.
- Our journey – seeing ourselves, accepting ourselves, loving ourselves, being ourselves.
- Laureli Matchmakes on Worldview/consciousness, Defenses, talents
- Get a copy of Laureli’s book – Sweet Spot
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Laureli shares with me an example of a man who is a potential match because of our similar ThriveType talents.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Laureli Shimayo is an Intuitive Eye Reader and Body Psychology Coach. She combines science and art to reveal a person’s soul and life purpose.
Laureli partners with people to embody their wholeness, tune their career path for fulfillment and success, empower their relationships for maximum joy and collaboration, plus attract and choose great romantic partners or soulmates. Laureli is passionate about developing and teaching tools that that empower people to thrive in leadership, life and love. She is a published author and speaker. Laureli lives in Seattle and runs Metaphysical Empowerment Events throughout the northwest.