PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Why pleasure is so important to create success in your business.
- Mythology archetypes & Goddesses of pleasure – Aphrodite, Shakti, Lakshmi, Athena, Oshun
- We go deep into myth, energy, pleasure – super fascinating and interesting how it parallels current time.
- How using an archetypal approach help entrepreneurs with branding and marketing.
- Female entrepreneurs have common fears of being vulnerable and being seen.
- Why the About page on our website is the hardest to write.
- The big ‘O’ will give you what you need to effectively market your biz.
- My big disconnect – the trouble I have communicating my personality in my writing.
- Your marketing is even more important than your product. (If they don’t know about it or aren’t inspired they won’t buy it)
- Everything we put out has an energy about it – what energy are you bringing to the table? Are you having fun?
- Media cleanse – pg 55:
- Stop over consuming other information
- Stay off other people’s blogs
- Take time away from social media
- Work from the bathtub or beach
- Wait until after lunch to check email & social media = greater productivity and feeling more centered.
- How to market effectively on social media
- Schedule social media
- Discover what schedule what truly works for you and your followers
- Quality vs Quantity
- Ask yourself “Is this pleasurable?”
- Tease and seduce your audience – be a Trickster
- Don’t be in the pool of dullness
- Working with Chakras is the easiest + fastest way to clear ‘stuff’
- Danielle LaPorte – the High Priestess – Phoenix gave us entrepreneurs permission to be spiritual
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Kris Oster is a branding strategist and the author of Return to Enchantment: Your Guide to Creating a Magical Livelihood. She helps supernaturally creative + imaginative entrepreneurs succeed without hiding their true identity. She consults and coaches with heart-centered business owners, helping them to create brands that reflect their uniqueness and sell their products without feeling sleazy. She works closely with the mermaid archetype to bring the power of pleasure back into the boardroom, as well as the bedroom.
Kris is not your “normal,” dry marketing + business coach.
She takes the deep and intoxicating parts of the mind & mythology and turns it into powerful & proven strategies to help you gain more visibility, customers and revenue.
With her 20+ years in marketing and web development for companies the likes of E!, Paramount Pictures, Disney and Citrix Online, she knows what you need to do to succeed without hiding your true identity.
Kris has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs create a business and livelihood that feels otherworldly … seductive … enthralling … and totally bewitching.