PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- How a car accident inspired Kevin to become a Chiropractor
- Kevin’s journey didn’t stop there. He has become known as a Chiropractor’s Chiropractor and is the go to guy for techniques.
- He explains Schumann’s resonance (the healing frequency) and how his healing technique turns off pain receptors.
- He looks under the layers of our body to get to the cause of the issue – usually found at the emotional level.
- We have the tendency to take ownership of illness. We can shift the energy with our story.
- The more we withhold judgement the healthier we will be.
- Healed = perfect and whole. Sickness is separation from the whole.
- Intuition is inspiration and inspiration is being present.
- Our ego blocks our intuitive abilities.
- Emotions can cause pain in our bodies and once we get into alignment we can have a powerful emotional release.
- Symptoms are typically symbols of deeper issues and some sort of disconnect.
- Sometimes we are doing everything right but can still have illness, often there is a past emotional trauma underlying it.
- Kevin was inspired to write Healing Journeys Stories of Mind, Body, and Spirit from the transformational stories of his patients.
- 6 major emotions: fear, anger, resentment, criticism, self-esteem, forgiveness
- Forgiveness is a major contributor to healing a chronic illness. Find a way to let it go!
- How we can take on other peoples’ emotions and energy. The good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Miracles are a change in our perception.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Dr. Kita combines his knowledge of Chiropractic with a variety of other techniques as well as his own intuition to offer us a fascinating look at the connection between our minds and our bodies. He is well known among his patients for his compassion, wisdom, astonishing intuition, gentle and caring demeanor, and non-invasive chiropractic technique. He is a 1998 graduate of the Sherman Chiropractic College and has been practicing Chiropractic in the Morrisville, Pennsylvania area for the past 17 years.
Dr. Kita is an award winning author, international speaker, teacher, and blogger. He has been on numerous radio and television shows speaking on health related issues, Chiropractic, and his book Healing Journeys Stories of Mind, Body, and Spirit. He has also spoken to many companies and groups regarding the benefits of Chiropractic care.
He is considered the Chiropractor’s Chiropractor because there are many Chiropractors that seek him out for care and professional advice and just won Best Author of Bucks County for 2014.