PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- The confidence it takes to be playful and how she came to Playful Transformation.
- Playing truthfully vs. playing
- Is playing really that important?
- Our experiences create who we are even if they are ugly, painful or not what we think we want.
- Our fear is never as bad as what we believe it will be.
- Being playful and playing like your inner child is the most vulnerable you can be. You’re free from all limitations.
- Katie grew up being self-loathing and terrified to look at herself. When she found energy work she started transforming.
- How being hit by a car and not being hurt changed Katie’s life forever. “I am Done!”
- Listen to the Universe, Listen to yourself. You are a valuable person.
- We can allow ourselves to suffer as a victim or you can empower yourself by changing your story.
- Become friends with all parts of yourself by sifting through all parts of yourself to discover the jewels inside.
- Something can be doo-doo or it can be a diamond.
- We sometimes take the blame about a situation when it’s not your fault.
- We are always at choice.
- Katie found her little girl scrunched up and hiding in a closet “go away” – that’s where it started.
- We all just want to be loved.
- If our inner child is not dreaming, playing and loving where we’re at we will experience a hole in our heart.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Katie Kozlowski has been dubbed the “Queen of Play”, and is a divine channel, spiritual guide and energy healer. Katie makes learning all the heavy stuff fun while creating lasting change and deep healing magic.
With a history as a professional actress, singer and voice over artist, she began to study energy work, spirituality and the art of transformation after she was hit by a taxi when her boyfriend stood her up near her 30th BDay.
She is now certified in Reiki, Rising Star, NLP and created her own process called Playful Transformation. She is a devoted student of master healer and psychotherapist Derek O’Neill, and her mission is to make spirituality, happiness and love accessible to all.
While powerful in her nature, her methods utilize play as a tool to access creativity, and thus connect with the inner child and higher self.