PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- How did you get into magic in the first place?
- When you talk about “practical magic”, what does that mean for you?
- Are there certain magical traditions that you work with?
- Was there a specific time where magic really helped you?
- If someone wanted to start bringing more magic into their life how would you suggest they start?
- Jess share’s what she does in her daily practice that has changed her life.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Jess Carlson is an intuitive coach, blogger, tarot maven and magical mentor. She is passionate about helping women learn how to bring spiritual practice, magic and ritual into their lives to deal with stress, heal and manifest their desires. Jess has been studying magic, spiritual practice and reading the tarot for over 25 years. She teaches, writes and coaches women blending traditional mystical wisdom with her modern take to create practical, empowering spiritual tools. When not indulging her professional passions she enjoys her other loves: pop culture, video games, comic books, doodle drawing, and listening to goth and industrial music.