PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- How do you know if you are speaking your truth?
- Jennifer walks us through an experience of feeling safe in your body.
- Why is it practical to speak your truth?
- I share my personal experience feeling vulnerable in relationships and asking for my needs to be met.
- Jennifer talks about the fears we have around speaking our truth and how it’s like building a muscle.
- How to feel safe asking for what you want.
- What are soul languages?
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Jennifer Urezzio specializes in helping people connect – to themselves, to each other, and to the Divine. She has been helping people listen to their Soul and feel safe speaking their Divine truth.
Jennifer founded a new paradigm, Soul Language, which provides guidance for understanding our true nature and tools for accessing deeper levels of awareness. This new insight into how the Soul expresses itself is being embraced by top healers, lifestyle coaches, and CEOs all over the world as a method for helping people recognize their purpose and live from a place of power and truth. When you speak your Divine Truth you create a life based on freedom and abundance.