PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Manage your Energy rather than your Time
- Why planners and organizer systems don’t matter, you are the key to whether or not they work.
- How injury forced Jackie into realizing it was time to make a dramatic change in her life.
- Our physical body communicates with us through pain and illness that we’re out of alignment
- Acting in alignment with your purpose you are managing your energy.
- Adrenaline – pushing – look deeper at who you are being and how you are approaching your life.
- New paradigm Having it all has been up-leveled to Doing it all! – Even retired people are “busy”
- Not _____ enough is part of the human condition. We are always seeking MORE
- We are always connected – “Our neurology has not kept pace with our technology”
- Busy is a mindset – Are you just busy or are you productive?
- What is your intentionally designed life context?
- Core values + your mission + vision + goals = alignment
- Saying YES to the unknown is a powerful tool in manifesting
- Efforting versus allowing
- Your connection with source/God/Universe is more important than anything else
- Surrendering your attachment to the outcome. What does surrender really means?
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Today’s topic is one I’m sure we all can relate to. With everything we’ve got going on in our lives, keeping up with loved ones, our friends, work, not to mention email and social media! So many people complain about being chronically busy but they don’t know what to do about it. Jackie Woodside literally wrote the book on how to “Calm the Chaos” in our lives and spoke about it during her TED talk…
Jackie is the founder of the Woodside Wellness Institute, a holistically-oriented center offering coaching, training and consciousness-based psychotherapy. Jackie created a spiritually oriented coaching program entitled, “The Curriculum for Conscious Living” which includes three courses: Life Design, Life Mastery and Living a Transcendent Life.
Jackie’s just released her second book, “Calming the Chaos: A Soulful Guide to Managing Your Energy Rather than Your Time.” She is also an Amazon Best Selling author of “What If It’s Time for a Change” and a contributing author in the award-winning book “Conscious Entrepreneurs.”
Jackie leads spiritual retreats and has spoken at numerous Unity churches around the country. She delivered her first TEDx talk in 2012 at TEDxWaldenPond and her talk has been highly acclaimed and reviewed. She was a featured speaker at the Unity Worldwide Ministries Eastern Region Conference in 2010 and 2013, as well as speaking at the national Unity People’s convention (2012, 2015) and was a featured trainer in the Unity World Wide Ministries Enlightened Leaders Program (2011). She has taught at the Unity Institute and Seminary (2014) and has been on the faculty of the Massachusetts Executive Office of Health and Human Services Mentoring and Leadership program for the past two years.
- Click below to get a copy of Jackie’s book