PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Going out into the world on a modern day vision quest can be life changing.
- Shame keeps us living in mediocrity versus really living.
- Why Hannah left everything behind to go backpacking when she was living the perfect life.
- How to respond as yourself free of constraints.
- We have to get out of our comfortable environment to create space to better understand ourselves.
- Large cities are easier to be alone without feeling lonely.
- We get into habit and patterns that keep us from feeling fulfilled.
- Mystical backpacking helps you realize your full potential by helping you recognize your patterns.
- How to develop your intuition when our environment gives us so much to pay attention to.
- When you ask “Is this all there is?” it’s time to go mystical backpacking.
- You can experience the profound inner work in one’s metaphorical back yard without going on a full blown journey.
- You can have an adventure on any budget.
- If you have children – take a mini trip.
- The goal is to get out of your comfort zone and allowing you space to feel peaceful.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Hannah Papp is the author of The Mystical Backpacker: How to Discover Your Destiny in the Modern World, part-memoir and part guidebook, she shares her own adventure story of living abroad and traveling alone in search of her destiny.
With a Master’s degree in History earned at an American accredited university abroad, she has been an award winning entrepreneur, has been featured on Crave’s The Top 100 Women You Need to Know in Washington DC list and teaches classes through Northern Virginia Mind, Body & Spirit Group. She is a Soul Coach, past life regressionist and blogger.