PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- What a color clairvoyant?
- How do colors mix together in your aura, it’s about how they feel.
- What your wardrobe says about you…and how your partner can bring certain colors into your life.
- Bring more color into your life depending upon what qualities you want to bring – clothes, eat & drink, crystals, etc.
- Wear red if feeling ungrounded.
- Want more love? – wear green and pink. Green is the color of the inner heart. Pink is the color of unconditional love.
- Blue is the color of creativity & communication.
- Earth = Heart
- What colors say about you – if you wear it all the time (you may be out of balance)
- Grey is black and white – desire for balance, not defined by the world, fluid boundaries. It can also be like an energetic blanket.
- Love colors – red (confidence, power, purpose sexy) – time to get out your sexy panties!
- Pink – brings love in
- Gold/Silver + Pink = Energy of Soulmates
- Orange & Deep brown – fun, sexy, sexual side, child-like, addictions
- Violet – spiritual love
- Brown – earth energy
- Black – protection, all the colors are present. Draws in energy field. Intuitive.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Elizabeth Harper is an internationally acclaimed metaphysical artist, psychic medium, healer, and teacher.
She has been featured in popular national magazines including Woman’s World, Redbook, and Health, is a magazine columnist and regular contributor to radio and television in the US and Australia, is the award-winning author of Wishing: How to Fulfill Your Heart’s Desires, and the co-publisher of the 365 Days of Angel Prayers.
Elizabeth has helped thousands of people access their psychic and color awareness through her playful approach to learning, she regularly facilitates workshops at some of the nation’s most renowned organizations including the Omega Institute for Holistic studies. She is founder of Sealed With Love LLC and co-founder of Spiritual Living LLC.