PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Truth blazer is someone who is passionate about the truth, a catalyst.
- Sacred Feminine Alchemist – someone who embodies the sacred feminine energy that is awakening on the planet.
- “The truth will set you free, but first it’ll piss you off!” Gloria Steinem
- It’s an emotional risk we take to share our authentic truth.
- Our growth is in a spiral – fibonacci code
- Become less sensitive to feedback
- Create discernment between reflection vs projection.
- Projection = someone is not owning their shadow side and are seeing it in everyone around them.
- Reflection = getting activated/irritated about someone else. Not owning it in ourselves and judge others for it.
- Is there a truth in the reflection you are getting through feedback?
- Divine feminine – unplugging from the wounded patterning and limiting beliefs, stepping into the truth of who you really are and leading through authentic expression.
- Journey of spiritual alchemy:
- Awakening – facing the truth and the parts of ourselves we’ve been denying or hiding.
- Activating – Actively resolving unresolved issues in your life, unite the divine masculine and feminine.
- Anchor – Reemerge and integrate all of the gifts into the everyday.
- Wounding is a hurtful experience that creates a pattern keeping you from connecting.
- The goal is to get to the core of those beliefs created from patterns.
- You’re always getting intuitive messages but most of them get your “answering service”.
- I share my experience struggling to balance my feminine and masculine energy in business.
- If you’re pushing and willing something to happen – stop, step back, take some space and then reengage.
- Ask “Where is this coming from?”
- Is it coming from your negative Ego or your heart?
- Is it coming from a fearful place?
- Creation happens in a spiral, in flow through inspired action.
- Intimacy is about deep heart connection and is not just about romantic love.
- Our bodies have 360 senses/chakra centers – imagine if they were all awakened!
- Our expression of our creativity is directly related to our enjoyment of love, sensuality and sexuality.
- Where is your Aphrodite? Is she sleeping in a cave waiting for you to awaken her? Or is she leading you on your intuitive path?
- We are multi-dimensional beings and yet 99.99% of sound waves and energy around us that we are not currently perceiving.
- The language of feelings – you can’t lie with your heart and the frequency your body emits. When you’re in the heart field you can read everything.
- Matter = masculine and Space = feminine.
- Message and call from Gaia (Mother Earth) – “Open up and listen to the true meaning of things.”
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Eleftheria and I talk about how developing your intuitive gifts intersects with the divine feminine.
Eleftheria, truth blazer and sacred feminine Alchemist, has been drawn into creating purposeful engagements that ignite a thrivalution.
After completing her Honours degree in Clinical Psychology, she followed her heart in the direction of metaphysical therapies and was deeply inspired by the body of work of great therapists such as Louise L. Hay and Virginia Satir. She then completed her accreditation as a “You Can HEAL Your Life” facilitator in 2002.
Eleftheria is a third generation medium, and has been in contact with Angelic Beings and Spirit Guides on the “other side” for as long as she can remember.
Fusing her innate gifts (to lift the veil and move into other dimensions) with the foundation of psychology, metaphysical methodology, and life times of experiences, Eleftheria effortlessly spun her magical web in order to integrate these modalities into an empowering path to sacred union.
As a wisdom keeper and illuminator of reality, she’s also expanded this vision to the corporate environment in the form of stress-management, intuitive leadership, personal development skills, and embedded practical spirituality into countless people’s lives.
As a LoveLight Oracle, her work is received well in both worlds, both corporate and in the mystical realms of the sacred circle of women. Bridging both worlds, muggle and magical, through practical spirituality, she offers insight and sustainable shifts within the respectful bounds of personal belief structures.
But above all, it’s her work as a catalyst for awakening, activating, and anchoring the powers within; this Rainmaker has been leaving her mark across the landscapes of both Southern Africa and Europe. She’s a true pioneer in being the change you want to see in the world, and authentically walks her walk and talks her talk.
She believes that we are at the precipice of global alchemy, and that NOW is the time to courageously awaken to the truth of who we are, to re-connect with our Divine Nature in Nature, and that this connection and awakening facilitates a state of grace, empowerment and a return to heart centered living.
Eleftheria’s ultimate invitation is to experience a state of Practical Spirituality.
This means being open and practicing daily the devotion of sacred living, being present, being compassionate, being Love, and illuminating an intimate heart connection with all aspects of nature.
Her meditation album “sacred feminine alchemy” proved to be a turning point to deepen her work and take things to the next level. This has resulted in the launch of her first (of many) online courses.
Currently, between birthing her first (and soon to be published) book Trial by Fire: The Gift in the Wound of Betrayal, you can find her creating global change with her global retreats, developing a local retreat center in Cape Town, and her work with the Global White Lion Protection Trust.