PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- What it’s like to be clairsentient & empathic as it relates to animal communication?
- What inspired her to write this book?
- How she discovered pets make a conscious decision to come into our lives.
- What are our pets here to teach us?
- What my dogs Chloe and Colby shared with Dr. Tricia.
- How do we know if we are bringing out the best in our pets?
- The process of transition for pets and how we make the right decision.
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCEThis content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Dr. Tricia Working is a Pet healer and communicator on a mission to help people become Better Pet Guardians. After 30 years of Research Dr. Tricia has released the Fur Agreements, a new book about the agreements pets make to come into our lives.
In addition to writing The Fur Agreements, Dr. Tricia is the founder and CVO of Paws for Thought, a non-profit foundation dedicated to animal rescue.