PART I: INTERVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Nothing in life grows perfectly together including friends, partners and love relationships
- A common fear we all share is being alone
- Ending a relationship is as stressful as physical body death
- How do you fully become yourself first in a relationship? (Check out the Love SPARK program)
- Relationships are sacred mirrors
- What is your partner or this person reflecting back to you?
- Grey divorce – women want to break free and be in her fullness
- Micro-Truthing: speaking your truth in the moment in a clear way that honors both you and the other person
- Let’s play more in relationships with dedicated play time
- Warning signs
- Food had become her source of Love
- The body never lies
- Example: pain in shoulders – carrying too much weight on your shoulders
- **If you’re on medications – please consult your doctor before making any changes.
- Show up for yourself, for your dreams and don’t let your fears hold you back
What was your favorite insight from this episode? Share it with us in the AG Insiders Community!
PART II: MEMBERS EXPERIENCE
Receive a chapter from Dianne’s Book plus action steps from the show.This content is for premium members only. Please upgrade your membership to access this material.
Want full access to the members’ premium experience? UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP today!
About the Guest:
Dianne Bischoff James’s is a teacher for the Western mind. Her journey and life experience are quite remarkable and inspirational. Having moved every few years growing up as her family pursued the American Dream, her quest for knowledge was insatiable. She became an avid reader, scholar, business consultant and leader in marketing communications. At the height of her success, she felt a terrible unrest and became despondent, depressed and riddled with physical pain. Dianne experienced her first enlightened moment in 1995 when she saw Sonia Choquette for a psychic reading. This event changed everything. Sonia warned, “You had better hurry up and grab at your real brass ring or soon it will be too late!” This grave message inspired Dianne to change every aspect of her life and also to seek the best practices for enlightened transformation and growth. Dianne lost 60 pounds, became a union actor, wrote a book and became a yogi to heal her body. Researching, Travelling across the country teaching and meeting with spiritual teachers, Dianne is on a mission to discover the best practices for rebooting lives with ease and grace.
Dianne Bischoff James MS is a Life Reboot Expert, bestselling author and leading authority on the subject of enlightened transformation. Her book, The Real Brass Ring has been featured in OM Times, chosen as a Top 10 Inspirational book by Aspire Magazine and received 2 international awards. In addition, her private coaching business has helped clients across the country manifest and transform their hearts, minds and bodies for optimal authentic. She is also a SAG actor with over 50 film and commercial credits and graduated magna cum laude from Northwestern University with an MS in Integrated Marketing Communications and has a B.A. in Psychology from Marquette University.